· Domestic Airfare from Dhangadhi to Kathmandu with airport tax
· One way land Transportation from Kathmandu to Dhangadhi and from Gokuleshwor back to Dhangadhi
· All Required Entry permits & Api Himal Base Camp special permit
· Trekking Guide, necessary Porters, Cook, and Kitchen helpers’ Salary
· Hotel accommodation on B/B (Bed & Breakfast) plan in Kathmandu
· Hotel Accommodation in Dhangadhi with Breakfast-Lunch and Dinner
· All Kitchen utilities with a Dining tent and chair/table while trekking
· All food, kitchen & camping crew and equipment transferred by bus to Dhangadhi and by bus to Gokuleshwor and back
· All camping equipment, tent, Mattress, Sleeping bag etc..
· Full board of meals while on the trek
· Guide and porters’ insurance as required by Nepal government regulations
· International airfare
· Nepal Entry visa
· Items of personal nature: Alcoholic beverages, bottled mineral water, soft drinks, and snack foods
· Travel, Medical, and Emergency evacuation insurance
· Tips for Nepalese crew
· Any extra activities not mentioned in the itinerary
Api Himal trek is non- touristy trekking trail located in the Far-western region of Nepal. The trek is named after the highest mountain of the region and is protected by the Api Nampa Conservation Area. While trekking, one can observe the natural beauty and eco-system of the region, which is more than just the spectacular Himalayan scenery. You will come across steep gorges, subtropical to alpine forest, vegetation, pastures, grasslands, waterfalls, lakes, streams and wild animals. You will find mixed Nepalese community such as Bhramin, Chhetri, Mahara, Bohora, Thakuri, and others living in the region.
Api Himal trek trekking is equally good for bird watching, and to experience the local culture, tradition, and lifestyle of the diverse ethnic people who are still untouched by modernity.
Api Base Camp trekking starts with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Dhangadhi.F rom Dhangadhi, we will drive to Gokuleshwor by bus, the start point of the trek and walk all the way up to the base camp of Mt. Api. We retrace our path using the same trail till Dhangadhi. The trip ends either with a flight to Kathmandu or a drive to Delhi from Dhangadhi.
Spring and Autumn are the best seasons to do Api Base Camp trekking. As per the grades, this trekking in Nepal falls under moderate trekking. So, anyone having any physical fitness , good stamina can attempt this trek in Nepal. Moreover, only group trekking is allowed in this area. A minimum of three weeks holiday is required.